Saturday 1 February 2014

Lovely in Lace

A couple of days late getting this post out due to migraine. So if you like the Fur stole you only have today to run and grab it. Sorry.
I have to admit I am a romantic, and just adore lace. So this dress at Collabor88 by Maitreya was an absolute must-have for me. I bought it in 2 shades, but am showing just the black here. It's a long fitted sheath dress that can be worn by itself, or as I have with the long lace overdress designed to go over the top. To give it a slightly individual touch I then added this gorgeous Fur stole with an oversized colour change bow by Adore & Abhor. And as an accent I added the huge flower style hat by Bliss at the waist.
gown_full
The hair I chose is Locuala by D!va, also from Collabor88, with the Bliss hat Reemany to give a fabulous formal look. This new jewellery set with big bold square cut gems by Lazuri, and shoes with red accents at the back of the heels (all components of these shoes have a colour change option) by Gos complete the look.
gown_closeup


What I am Wearing:
Dress - Maitreya -  Maitreya Vintage Lace Gown - Raven Part1 & Part2   (available @ Collabor88)
Fur Stole - Adore & Abhor - +>A&A<+ Fur Stole - Black   (available @ The Deck until 31/1/14, then maybe their store)
Hair - D!va - ""D!va"" Hair "Locuala" (MVW INDIA 2014)(Onyx)    (available @ Collabor88)
Hat - Bliss - !*Bliss Couture*! Reemany Hat - Red  (also used as dress accent at waist)
Jewellery - Lazuri - Lazuri MVW 2014 Eva Luxury
Shoes - Gos -  [Gos] Bordello - Rock Chic - Black
Skin -  Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa - Timeless 01
Hands - Slink Mesh hands - Elegant & Mouse
Eyes -  IKON Lucid Eyes - Optimism
Nails - Nailed It -  Bright set

No comments:

Post a Comment